Amanda and Jazmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think they'd be doing now?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think they'd be doing now? Empty What do you think they'd be doing now?

Post  MaureenN Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm

I would have loved to have seen the kind of mother that Amanda would have grown into. I'll bet she would have loved watching Jaz come into her own, becoming her own person. I can only imagine that she would have been ecstatic at each milestone, but more than that... in awe of the every day experiences that make up all of the lessons and experiences of childhood, of life. She was such a thoughtful young woman.

And, of course, any time that we have Cooper, Alicia & Madison together at the holidays, I can always feel that there's someone missing. I wonder how Jaz would have fit into that group of cousins. I'm guessing that she would have been their fireball :-)

MaureenN

Back to top Go down

What do you think they'd be doing now? Empty Re: What do you think they'd be doing now?

Post  Marla Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 am

Not only where would they have been now? and what would be filling their lives with joy?...but, how would our lives be different having them in it? And, how would our lives be if we hadn't had to experience this avoidable tragedy?

Marla

Back to top Go down

What do you think they'd be doing now? Empty Re: What do you think they'd be doing now?

Post  Andrea Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 am

It's absolutely mindblowing to think in that manner. Sounds like a really good dream.
I do imagine that Amanda would be the kind of mother that provides inspiration to other young mothers.
I too think that Jazzy would be a fireball.
Imagine the kind of influence having nutballs like Molly, Farrell & Stephen around her while growing up, not to say that the rest our family isn't completely whack-a-doo as well!!
I love our family & the strong crazy glue that keeps us together.

Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum